five boxes = five people

I wanted to see how things would work with more than two people so I made one for five, which I figured was a good number for a conversation. It raises ideas of intimacy and how it affects the conversation, and how close the space forces people to get. So the confessional box style object creates a certain difference while the helmet idea I've been playing with creates more of a separation between the two individuals involved in the conversation but more of an intimate connection between the next set of speakers.

Been thinking about the conversations cues, so would there be cards with points on, or if I did this voice recognition/live transcript thing could be read a line of the last conversation and then go from there?

anywho, pictures, unfortunately blurry:




No comments: